Saturday, October 1, 2011

This Weekend

Today I'm starting to work on the actual manuscript for my next novel, entitled Bran Drayton and the Knee-High Robot Army of Doom (tentatively, of course).  As the title may suggest, it is not a very serious piece of fiction.  The outline and character biographies are (mostly) finished, so I'm ready to get to writing. 

I'm really excited about this one.  I've always wanted to write a "fun" science fiction story, and I think this one will fit that bill quite nicely.

If you're wondering about the next installment of the Heartkeeper Series, know that I'm also working on the outline/character biographies/backstories for that.  I tend to work on multiple projects at once (if I get blocked with one, I'll just move to the next one for a bit). 

That said, I'll probably be releasing the Bran Drayton book first, but the Heartkeeper book should follow soon after (within a few months).

Should be fun.