Thursday, March 14, 2013

Writing Up a Storm

I've covered a lot of ground today, and I wrote about six pages.  I'm sure that I'll edit it down a little, but to put that in perspective, the manuscript for Heartkeeper: Volume One was only about 200 pages long (with graphics).  So that's quite a bit of progress for one day, and I plan to get a couple more pages hammered out before the day is finished. 

Since I started posting again, I've received a few emails from fans, wishing me well and praying for me.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  They definitely help. 

If you've bought or downloaded Heartkeeper: Volume One, please take the time to at least rate it wherever you bought it.  I'd love to see more reviews, but I know most people don't want to take that sort of time.  However, a simple rating (one or two clicks) really helps let potential readers know that the book is worth their time.   I don't think that's asking too much.

That's it for now.  Hope you all are well, and I'm really excited about where this story is going.