Monday, September 26, 2011

New Site Layout

I have altered the blog a little by adding a few new pages. These pages are located at the top of the blog, and are as follows:

Home: This will display the latest blog post

About Me: This is a short biography focusing on how I came to write my first novel, Heartkeeper: Volume One

The Future: This details what books I have planned for the near future.

About Heartkeeper: Volume One: This page is where you'll find the blurb for the book as well as the links to where you can get your copy.

Characters: This page will give a little additional detail on my major characters. Right now, it's only about Heartkeeper: Volume One, but in the future, it will contain a section for each novel.

Sample Chapter: This is where you will find the sample chapter of Heartkeeper: Volume One. In the future, I will have a separate page containing the sample chapters for each of my novels.

Guest Bloggers: This page doesn't have anything yet, but in the future, I will have guest bloggers (with reviews, opinions, etc.).

Essays: Occasionally I will write an essay pertaining to some writing issue. This is where I will archive them.


My Favorite Books/Authors: As the title suggests, this is where I will detail some of my favorite books and/or authors.

My Favorite Movies: I love movies, so I figured I'd put a page in here about my favorite movies.

This may change as I think of other things I'd like to archive, but it's a good start.  I hope this makes the site easier to navigate.